Discord Nitro Classic is a smaller, cheaper version of Nitro. This version is like the original Nitro, except there are some restrictions. It comes with global access to custom emojis from all the servers you’re part of, a custom Discord number tag, animated avatars, and server boosts.
Discord Nitro Classic gives users the following perks:
- GIF Avatars: This perk allows Nitro Classic users to change their avatar into a moving GIF.
- Random Discord Tag: This perk allows Nitro Classic users to change their Discord tag into any number they like. However, after the subscription, the tag will randomize.
- Custom and Animated Emojis: This perk allows Nitro Classic users to use custom and animated emojis in any server. This includes DMs. However, if one tries to send a message with Animated Emojis without having Nitro / Nitro Classic, a message will appear, telling the user, that they need Nitro / Nitro Classic in order to send animated emojis.
- High-Resolution Video: This perk gives Nitro Classic users to screen-share with a higher video quality (720p @ 60fps). This perk also gives 1080p 60fps quality when they go live.
- File Uploading: This perk allows Nitro Classic users to upload files up to 50mb.
- Server Boosting: This perk allows Nitro Classic users to boost their favorite servers. When a user gets Nitro Classic, they are awarded one boost.
- Special Nitro Badge: This perk gives users a shiny Nitro Classic user badge on the user’s profile.
Looking for other Subscription Cards, Click HERE!
Discord Nitro Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a Nitro subscription, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method on a recurring (e.g., monthly or yearly) basis for the applicable Nitro subscription charge, any and all taxes or possible transaction fees, and any other charges incurred in connection with your use of the Nitro subscription service. Your payment to Discord will automatically renew at the end of your applicable subscription period unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period.
Discord may change the price for Nitro subscriptions from time to time and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes for Nitro subscriptions will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use Nitro after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from Nitro prior to the price change going into effect. We don’t want to charge you for something you don’t want, though, so if you cancel within 14 days of any price increases, we’ll provide you a refund.
You may cancel your Nitro subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to Nitro through the end of the current subscription period. If you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us. At our sole discretion, however, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance. To cancel, go to the “User Settings” screen in the Discord desktop or mobile app and follow the instructions for cancellation.